What Can Ambassadors Do?
As people who occupy positions of influence across Scotland our Ambassadors are in a position, where appropriate, to
- Raise awareness of WRS and its goals of equality and ending VAW
- Encourage others to participate in the campaign and sign the pledge
- Stand up as a role model for men acting as allies to help end VAW
- Influence members of their organisation/followers to embrace White Ribbon activities and speak out against VAW
- Publicly acknowledge their role as White Ribbon Scotland Ambassadors and sign the pledge as an example of how men and women can stand together to oppose violence against women.
- Support White Ribbon Scotland as we strive to secure additional funding.
- Wear their Ambassador White Ribbon badge with pride to help initiate discussions about violence against women and what men can do to oppose it.